Street Art Cities merch

Anyone else bought some SAC merch?

I’m waiting for my T-shirt to arrive, I’ll be wearing it while I’m hunting later this year in Malta & Athens
:grin:

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Hope you love it!

Still waiting for my own t-shirts to arrive as well, got both black and white ones.

I saw that @Noa_Heutz got his cap this week!

3 Likes

Definitely share some pics when you received the merch! I ordered a few for my personal collection :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What’s the link to the merch? :hugs:

Heya! You can find it here:

1 Like

Where are those pics? Curious to see how those shirts fit :eyes:

It’s a nice tshirt, I only wear t-shirts in the summer, when it’s hot, it’s not been hot in the UK recently! Lol
I’ll be wearing it in a couple of weeks when I go Hunting in Malta again!

1 Like

This didn’t upload yesterday for some reason!

2 Likes

Any chance that the SAC Tee comes in a more feminine design? Maybe a V or Scoop neck, 3/4 Sleeves?

All there is are what’s on the current page, maybe make a suggestion to the Admin Team? Shop - Street Art Cities

Definitely makes sense to do that as a follow up run! We tried to keep it simple for now as this is the first time we’re doing merch, but will try to accommodate that in the future, thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Finally got a chance to wear my merch yesterday!

3 Likes

Hunting in Malta, wearing my SAC tshirt :blush:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I think I was one of the first hunters to get one. Orange! It’s a man’s model but it’s quite ok. I love it and I’m so proud when I wear it! Here’s a photo with an Obey wall! :sunglasses:

3 Likes