What are everyone's travel plans?

I was just wondering, what are peoples travel plans this year?
Anyone going anywhere nice? :grinning:
I have a very supportive wife, so whenever we travel she usually gives me a day or 2 to go Hunting for Street Art (& has been known to point pieces out to me as we are wandering around lol).
I’m going to Malta with my family at the end of August and we’re also going to Athens at the end of November for an event. Always keep an eye open for Street Art when I travel!

4 Likes

Hey,

Just got back from Calabria in Italy. Next weekend London and then family holidays.
I usually get up real early to hunt for street art and then join my family at breakfast/

4 Likes

I am off to Athens soon! I can’t wait to see the #StreetArt :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Currently on a trip that started in Krakow, Poland. Then to WrocƂaw, Poznan, ToruƄ, GdaƄsk, and Warsaw. Then flew to Brussels and took the train to Bruges,Ghent and Antwerp. We are currently in Antwerp but tomorrow we take the train to Amsterdam for 5 days before flying back to the US. It has been a fun trip!

1 Like

That sounds like a great trip @Steve_Hamilton! Hope the weather wasn’t okay! Safe travels back!

I don’t have much more travel planned for the rest of the year, just some more trips to Amsterdam and Heerlen.

1 Like

Wow you’ve been to Antwerp, my hometown. Currently in London now though.
So did you catch a lot in Antwerpem

1 Like

I found several while we were here. Antwerp is a very cool place. A bit crowded at the moment.

We leave for Amsterdam tomorrow. It will be our first visit. Any tips, things we shouldn’t miss, or things we shouldn’t do etc

If you get a chance, take the (free!) ferry to the north side of the city, quite a bit of cool stuff on that side of the water, including a street art museum called STRAAT

1 Like

Have fun in London, so many Murals, etc in London!

As @thomas said, take the free ferry to NDSM, there’s STRAAT, the Street Art Museum and NDSM is full of Street Art!
I would use the App too to visit the awesome art in Amsterdam! :slight_smile:
A good spot is Platanenweg, next to Wibautstraat Metro Station. quite a few murals there by international artists!

Thank you . We had the straat down on the list of places to visit.

1 Like

Thanks, we had the Straat down on our list .

Been to Colombia few weeks ago
 Medellin, Pereira , Salento and Cartagena. Nice mix of citylife, nature , culture and guess what
 lots of paint in the streets.

Now making a short tour in Poland. Original plan was 4 days ƁódĆș, but due the Ryanair strike on 15/08, had to modify my plans and was able to make a longer trip. 3 nights ƁódĆș, 3 nights Katowice and finish 2 nights In Wroclaw (been to Wroclaw and lodz before).

Safe travels and happy hunting everyone :heart:

2 Likes

Hope you also had a great time at Ghent, Steve

Plans here: Lille in France for a day or 2 soon, Norway for 2 weeks in September (Stavanger, Oslo, Bergen 
)

2 Likes