Username and Name not synchronized

Hi,

I opened my account with the first user name I could think about, "Artmad’ , and then switched it to ‘Enwanderland’, but somehow the username in the forum is not the same as the one on ‘streetartcities’.

Could someone tell me how to change my username here in the forum so they are both the same?

Thanks in advance

Hey,

If you click on yor profile icon in the upper right corner and check the bottom option ‘profile’ you can enter “preferences” and make changes

Here you can change your username and profile picture

Thanks, but in my page the edit button does not appear beside the username, so I cannot edit it

I think that option indeed isn’t available to non-admins. It should re-sync automatically on the next login, but apparently that didn’t happen in this case.

I’ve just changed it manually for you!

Thanks, finally synchronized :wink: