Top 10 artist list

How can I see the list of top 10 artists? If it is not easily visible maybe it should be? How do we decide on which artists make the list? Is it an international list? Should we have national lists? I would like to learn who are the stars. What do you think? Jim

2 Likes

Morning James,

What exactly do you mean with a top 10? Weā€™ve been thinking about similar ideas, but we want to stay away from the obvious top of artist everybody know. Weā€™re also interested in the lesser known artists with equal talents. So we already have this ā€œlikeā€ option, we could use that to make some kind of ā€œbest ofā€. The more likes an artwork gets the higher the artist will be in the list for example.
But Iā€™m very interested to hear ideas on thisā€¦

2 Likes

There is a badge called ā€˜Trendsetterā€™ which in the description talks about 10 top artists. So it is this List I am interested in. I can well understand the difficulties in compiling such a list. I like the idea of lesser known artists getting recognised. I think this such an open question that I guess there is no one single answer. Jim

1 Like

The most productive may be interesting. Or a special ranking by SAC hunters by voting?

1 Like

Thatā€™s something we need to check with our CTO @thomas, letā€™s see how we can integrate thisā€¦