Temporary hunter at Liverpool

Hi there,

I visited Liverpool 2 weeks ago and I took photos of several murals and graffitis. After talking

with Rinbo, hunter at London, he told me that there is no active hunter there.

Can you grant me temporary hunter status so I can upload the images?

Best regaeds.

P.D. for London I’ve agreed with Rinbo to send him the photos once I’ve organized them on my website, so he can start uploading them.

Hi Lulo,

Thanks again for finding so many fantastic artworks!

I don’t quite recall agreeing to upload the London photos on your behalf, but I’m happy to help if that makes things easier for you.

Cheers!

(P.S. Just a small note—it’s a “she” here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

Hey Rinbo,

just returned to my country, I begin to order my image collection.

The one of Liverpool is more or less ready. You can see it in this link:

Later i am suggesting it in the SAC app, but feel free to do it by yourself.

I am beginning with the one of London this afternoon, but it is so long (near 3 Thousand photos ;-( ) that it will take more time :wink:

Cheers.

Hi Lulo,

Wow, that is an impressive amount of photos! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just so you know, since I’m not a hunter for Liverpool either, I can only help out by adding suggestions through the app, just like you. For London, once your collection is ready, feel free to share the link—I’m happy to cross-check what we already have on the map and help where I can :wink:

Cheers!

Hi again,

I already upload my photos of London to my web and also some from area of the six sisters cliffs. I will begin to
search the artist names an suggest to the SAC.

https://graffitis.ddns.net/londres.html

I also preparing some web page about places that I found, and ask you to upload at SAC, mostly galleries must also
areas with a large collections of wild-style graffitis.

Cheers.

P.S. happy to now you are a “she” :wink:

Hi Lulo,

Well done putting that collection together!

Looking through the photos, quite a few are actually from Kingston. While Kingston has its own separate map on the platform, I happen to hunt there as well, so I’ll check those against what is already documented (most should already be on the app).

There are also a few spots I’ve photographed myself previously (like the school pieces near Warren Street) that I decided not to upload after reviewing.

How about this: keep focusing on your Liverpool suggestions first. On my end, I’ll clear my own pending backlog, and then I’ll cross-check your link to pick out the priority / must-upload pieces for London and Kingston.

Cheers!

Hey Rinbo,

I think it’s a good idea. I will begin searching for info of the Liverpool best murals and suggest in the app.

I already create two albums, one of a place near Crystal Palace with a large number of murals, and another of a placa in Kingston-upon-Thames.

And finally this is an article about ATM artist and his murals of wild life in London. If you want

the magazine you can collect it for free in 80 Mortimer street, London National Park City.

Cheers

Hi Lulo,

Thanks for the new albums!

I noticed that the photos in the Kingston-upon-Thames album actually belong to Croydon. Coincidentally, I happen to be the hunter for Croydon! I’ve seen those pieces before, but haven’t photographed them to post yet. I think I’ll leave them for now, though, as I have plenty of other areas to catch up on :melting_face:

As for the Crystal Palace album, I think those murals fall under Penge. Since I’m not a hunter for Penge, I’ll leave those aside for now, hopefully a Penge hunter can help cover them instead.

Appreciate the article and the heads-up about the ATM magazine too! Cheers! :wink:

Yep, you are rigth. As steward of Open House London, I have visited so many neighbourhoods that sometimes I get confused about the places :wink:

cheers

p.s I already begin with Liverpool murals, first one at runcorn