So... About meetings and events

Hi Everybody !

I saw some topics about SAC community meetups, and I’m aware of the Events feature on the App.

I just thought it would be cool to have a Category topic about those kind of sessions, just for the forum. We could share interesting events that some of us have heard of or are attending to, to see if other Hunters would like to join.

For example, there is a kind of festival in Paris this weekend, called Paris Face Cachée. During three days, many associations, private organizations and compagnies propose guided tours with original themes. Prohibited areas will even be open for this special occasion (the Parisian subway company RATP has created a tour of the most famous ghost stations, so cool !!!). You can check here : https://www.parisfacecachee.fr/
One of the activities is a 1h session with the Street Artist STeW in his workshop. In small groups, he will discuss about his passion, his work, his inspirations,… PLUS, there will be a stencil course to create your own Artwork. I’m attending the session on Sunday 03/02 at 1PM, if you are interested : Billetterie : 1, 2, 3, Graffez !

Anyway, there are many events like this one. Have you heard of the Banksy exhibition next june ?? It’s right here : Exposition Banksy

I hope my idea will seduce some of you. It would be cool to expand this forum to other things than Hunters Introduction and Support ! We could even update the Topic of an event with photos once it is over :smile:

A bientôt !

A Parisian Wanderer

2 Likes

Hey,

That sounds like a good idea, until today i’m still trying to link hunters to eachother when i know of someting.
Let’s see if i can set up a new categorie : Meetings and events.
@thomas kan jij dit effe opzetten?

2 Likes

Done! There’s now a “Meetups & events” category here on the forum:

3 Likes

WOW guys, that was quick, thank you for validating this idea !!
I’ll use this new category really soon :slight_smile:

1 Like