SAC the gathering

Hi guys,
I’m thinking of organisch An SAC meet up in Antwerp next year.
There’s so much happening next year in Antwerp, so why not get you guys together here and meet you in person?
What do you think?
Interested?

3 Likes

Hi Tim,
we think that’s a very good idea and if its possible for us we’ll come to Antwerp!
Dieter and Regina from street art cities Cologne and Aachen

3 Likes

Yep, always a good excuse to visit Antwerp and meet up :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, So @anon79655560 and I were also texting about that 2 weeks ago, so I think I speak on behalf of Louisa as well when I say; we’re down!

1 Like

Hmm, I think we discussed Berlin or Hamburg for a meetup, Bart! :wink:

3 Likes

Love it!!count me in

2 Likes

@anon79655560 jup! Respect to those who organize a meetup!

2 Likes

Hamburg sounds good too

2 Likes

sounds like a good plan !!!

1 Like

Both interesting cities. Imagine a SAC-meeting at Teufelsberg :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tim, how about you do one in Antwerp, Louisa, you do one in Hamburg? All we need is a saturday date and location I guess?

1 Like

I want to do one in late september, when all mayor things happend in Antwerp

2 Likes

Cool, so the first one is in Hamburg? @anon79655560 lets pick a date in feb/march?

1 Like

That would be awesome in summer on the top of Teufelsberg overviewing Grunewald!

2 Likes

Oh, so two meetings in 2018? Why not, there’s already a special guest here in town right now, I guess Hamburg rocks! :wink:

@Bart: Nice idea, but Hamburg is pretty cold in Feb/March - the question is: how many people, just meet-up for updates/exchange or a tour on top…

1 Like

Good point there, would april be a bit warmer? I would say, just a meetup; drinks, maybe a little tour (I know an app for that…) and dinner + drinks afterwards? Maybe an optional evening ‘program’ in a cool bar with more drinks… (Hafenklang has fussball tables haha!)

Maybe just start an eventbrite page and post it here. @Streetartwerpenaar can then put it in the newsletter in comming weeks and we’ll see how many people will be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Bart: actually I was not thinking of a big, public event to be posted on eventbrite. I’m afraid, I don’t have free resources for that kind of organisation. If it’s a small/manageable bunch of people interested in the Hamburg streetart scene and meeting-up for exchange, I’ll be happy to help out your team. So I think, checking out via doodle first - ie. how many people would be interested and in which month - could be step 1 to figure out if a pre-event makes sense at all before your SAC Antwerp event takes place in September! :slight_smile:

if i have time… i am rdy to go (almost) everywhere :wink:

Whoooooe I LOVE all your thoughts. Can’t wait.
ps: Bart a little tour? haha I don’t think it’s going to be that little be cause most hunters want to see it all :stuck_out_tongue: haha