Personal project

Hello everyone,
I hope you and your families are safe and well,
I want to tell you all as individuals about a new project which I have challenged myself with.
I have created a new instagram hashtag #quaranteam_streetart I am using this tag as the platform to house a collection of global streetart portraying CoranaVirus, Covid19, its effects on people e.g. Medical care staff, care home staff, all other workers and of course families. I want this collection to show how Streetartists perceive, portray the pandemic and share their feelings. I think this collection could become a valuable teaching and learning resource for schools, colleges and Universities. I worked in the University environment all my career and can well see how the pandemic will create massive discussion in all faculties and academic disciplines.
I ask your support to help me achieve my goal. All you have to do is tag any pandemic artwork with the new tag #quaranteam_street art. It does not matter if your post is a mural, pasteup, sticker, stencil etc. They are all communication and sharing driven. The key condition is that the posts are strictly CoronaVirus, Covid19, pandemic and people related etc.
If you wish to join me in this venture please DM at my Instagram account @jameswsmedley and I can send a little more information. OR simply start using the hashtag. Lots more contributors will give the new hashtag a lot more credibility.
I hope you will join me in this project!
Jim :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

2 Likes