Old suggestions

I added some artworks for Maisons-Laffitte using the “+” button, but I can’t see them. Is there a history of suggestions?
I seem to recall that used to exist.

I found this in another thread ^^^

It would be good for this to show up in the “logbook” and also to be able to update suggestions.

Another good “quick win” on that page would be a way to filter by status. It’s almost impossible for me to see which ones are outstanding amongst all the ones that were Accepted, especially given most of those were accepted automatically.

Il faut 5 jours pour que les suggestions apparaissent, sauf si elles sont traitées en amont par le CM

Les suggestions peuvent être mise a jour une fois acceptées par le CM ou au bout de 5 jours par les chasseurs du pays

Tu peux filtrer les suggestions par pays et par villes, une fois traitées et validées, elles n’apparaissent plus

I think you’re talking about a different page, or else this page looks very different for you as a Super Hunter.

Mine lists every edit I’ve ever made, the vast majority of which were accepted automatically, and has no obvious filtering choices:

You can also access this page under ‘Edit history’ in the user menu on the website:

Good point, I’ll try to add this soon.

Du coup il ne s’agit pas des suggestions en attente mais de celles que vous avez suggéré :wink:

@thomas, personnellement je n’ai rien qui s’affiche sur les “m’y édits”, cela tourne en boucle et l’application ce ferme automatiquement…pareil je n’ai plus accès à mes collections depuis la semaine dernière…quand je clic sur l’onglet, l’application ce ferme automatiquement :worried:

There is something going on with the Edit function (Super Hunters). Bug?
When deleting an artist and save the change, nothing happens.
I tried to delete (on app / web since yesterday) Outlinestreetart (Artist OutlineStreetArt - Street Art Cities) cause this is an organization.

Weird! I’m going to look into this, apologies for that. Just to check - are you using the latest version of the app? And are you on iPhone or Android?

Where are you doing this exactly? The option to delete shouldn’t appear when an artist still has artworks assigned to them:

Iphone. Dunno the version.
But is on both, website too.
To specify a bit more: I added an artist to that upload, this is ok. But deleting one no.

example: FOMO (Make me miss you) by Recis, Lost Optics, OutlineStreetArt , Sweet Damage Crew - Street Art Cities
The timeline shows still the deleted artist.

@thomas - is there a way for a Country Manager, or a hunter for that matter, to see who approved a suggested artwork, if it wasn’t themselves?

@thomas il s’agit d’un Android et la version 4.11.2

Yes! If you go to View history (under the three dots), it will show a little note underneath each edit saying who approved it. If there’s nothing showing, the edit was auto-accepted by the system.

This edge case is fixed now :check_box_with_check:

But how to see the list, if it wasn’t your own suggestion is what I mean.

For example, what I mean is, can I as Australian Country Manager, or Neda as another Melbourne hunter see who approved an artwork suggestion by a public user that we didn’t approve, can we see the suggested artwork in an edit list and who approved it.