Coucou @thomas je n’ais plus du tout d’accès ni du téléphone ni de l’ordinateur (j’ai désinstaller et réinstaller sur le téléphone mais rien) & impossible d’avoir accès a la boîte mail non plus ![]()
Hi there! I’m looking into this now.
Super interesting - apologies for the inconvenience.
This morning, I fixed a long-standing bug in our account-deletion system, which deleted a lot of accounts that had been pending account-deletion for a long time.
Apparently you requested account deletion at some point in May of last year, so that finally got done today… I’ve restored your account now, so if you sign out and sign back in, you should be able to see everything as it was!
Merci @thomas cela fonctionne de nouveau, mais je n’ai toujours pas accès a mes collections car l’application ce ferme automatiquement ![]()
Is this the case even after deleting and re-installing the app again?
Oui malheureusement ![]()