I upload 2 photos of a mural without errors, but the image aren’t displayed
The format is jpg and I can see them perfectly with different app.
Could you help me with this issue?
I upload 2 photos of a mural without errors, but the image aren’t displayed
The format is jpg and I can see them perfectly with different app.
Could you help me with this issue?
I’ve had this when I’ve cropped images to be a bit thin either vertically or horizontally. I uploaded the photos once I’d recropped them and it all seemed to be fine after that. It could be coincidental though, as there were no error messages saying the size was incorrect or anything. Hope this helps. ![]()
I’m only seeing a link to the Dashboard; is that what you intended to post?
I think this is a really old thread (although I know sometimes picture upload issues still occur), but I’m going to close it now to avoid confusion.
This artwork in question looks lovely now: Vintage cars parade by Unknown - Daytona Beach - Street Art Cities