Hi from Sardinia

Hi everybody! I just joined the community :slight_smile: and will be reporting from Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia (Italy).
I am Francesca, Dutch born and bred with 100% Sardinian DNA and an international background. I got obsessed with street, urban, hip hop and grafitti culture during my teens and been following it all my life. A couple of years ago I moved to Sardinia for love. During these last couple of years I got to know this stunning island very well, also because of my previous job in tourism. I have discovered and keep discovering amazing street art and hope to bring you along in my journey.
You can follow me on Instagram @fra_stragram where I share colourful images of this stunning island and other of my passions like typography, prints and patterns.
I speak 5 languages (Dutch, Italian, German, French and English ofcourse!) and also some local dialects like Twents and Campidanese and of course street talk :wink: So get in touch with me in any of these languages.
Ciao, Francesca

1 Like

Hey Fra,
Sounds like you found the right place with us, urban, graffiti, street and Dutch.! joepie
Let us know if we can help you with linking street art with your tourism plans…

1 Like

Thanks Tim! I want to focus on promoting Sardinian streetartists in 2021. Big plans coming up! Keep you posted :wink: