Hi from Phnom Penh!

Hello everyone!

I had the pleasure to join the Hunter community this week (thanks Tim for your help!), I’m very excited! I’m Joséphine, I’m 25 yo, I am a musician, freelance worker and production manager for Cambodia Urban Art, a street art festival in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

The 4th edition of our Festival that took place not long ago, in December 2018, was such a success that I can’t wait to start uploading here the works of the talented artists that took part to the event. We were so happy to see that the interest in street art is still growing fast in a country where painting on walls is still marginal, though the artistic energy is so strong and people crave for art, in all its forms.

Please feel free to check our Instagram page (@cambodia_urban_art) or Facebook (Cambodia Urban Art) and say hi :slight_smile:!

I’m looking forward to being part of Street Art Cities and contributing, and I wish you all a wonderful weekend guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Joséphine

1 Like

Hey Joséphine, what a coincidence!

I was actually in Phnom Penh when you posted this intro message!

I had a hard time finding the art that were created during the last festival so it’s really great to know that you will be contributing to SAC!

Welcome!