Hello from Utrecht, Netherlands :-)

Hello you, Street Art Lovers and Hunters, nice to meet you and be part of this big Art loving family. My name is Benita. I work at a high school and my passion is Street Art. As a child of artistic parents I already learned to enjoy art. Now I like to search for and take pics of Street art in all its forms. I like to give guided tours along the most beautiful works of our city Utrecht. I do so for friends and acquaintances, but also as a tour guide for airbnb experiences.
In our city Utrecht Streetart is booming business. More to see almost every month. And most of them so beautiful (my opinion :wink:). So I hope to contribute a lot of new pieces and info to the world map of Streetartcities!
When you are in the neighborhood, please contact me if you like.
Kind regards, Benita.

1 Like

Hello Benita!
Just wanted to say that I love your city)) I spend 6 months there as an exchange student. Unfortunately, since then I only visited once, but we will see what future will bring)

1 Like

Hi there, Isabella! So nice to hear you love Utrecht and all that is included, like so many artistic expressions. Keep in touch, in case you come again! We can cycle together and see all the new Streetart since you left the city. Maybe hunt a new one…

1 Like