Hello from Timisoara - Western Romania

Thank you Tim and the SAT-Team to include us as Hunters to this amazing Street Art discovery and promotion platform. The SAT platform will enable us to get even more international contacts as we have and hope that we all will be able to demonstrate the importance of the combination of Street Art (Neo Muralism) with architecture and city planning.
We (Corina Nani and me) started organizing FISART (International Street Art of Timisoara) in 2011 and we are continuing it on a yearly basis until now (2018). This hyper-lapse is showing some of the FISART Works which we did in Timisoara during 2015 and 2016: FISART | Street Art Hyperlapse 4K on Vimeo

It is great to know that we belong now to your enthusiastic group about Neo-Muralism.

Best regards from Timisoara, European Capital of Culture 2021,
Sergio

Dr.-Ing. Sergio Morariu
President EnduRoMania Foundation
Alex. Borza 4, Ap. 6
RO 300022 Timisoara
GPS: N 45 45.014’ E 21 13.763
Mobil: +40-745-161115, +40-722-392884
E-Mail: sergio.enduromania@gmail.com
http://enduromania.net
http://pensiuneabrebunou167.enduromania.net/
Redirecting...

In Germany:
Dr.-Ing. Sergio Morariu
Im Mainfeld 23
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49-69-6702652
Brigitte Morariu Mobil: +49-176-61445522

2 Likes

Sergio,

Props to the result of your festival! The movie looks really impressive, I’m interested in how you made that, the timelapse is done very smooth and colorful.
Welcome on board, I think you will like this place! Also, I should get you in contact with Hendryck from Halle (Germany), he’s also totally into the relationship between muralism and urban planning.

stay in touch

Hi Bart,
The timelapse (FISART | Street Art Hyperlapse 4K on Vimeo) was done by our friend Costin Marian. I am copying here the description from the Vimeo presentation:
"This is the FISART (International Street Art Festival Timisoara) official video.
It took a lot of time (2 months) and passion to make this happen, scouting for locations, waiting for the perfect conditions, shooting and editing 225GB of RAW.

*Scouting for locations: 2 days
*Script: 2 days
*Shooting: 8 days (23 hours)
*Photos: 4400
*Post-production: 110 hours

Camera: Nikon D810
Soundtrack: A moment by Scott Gratton
Edited in: Lightroom, Photoshop, AfterEffects & FinalCut

Street artists: Amaia Arrazola (Spain), Paola Delfin (Mexico), Iker Muro, Txemy Basualto, Cristian Blanxer, Lauro Samblas (Spain), Alina Bohoru (Romania), Veks Van Hillik (France), Corina Nani, Kero, Irlo, Homeboy (Romania), Daniela Carvalho (Spain), Ocu (Romania), Jessica Eastburn (USA) & Chill (Romania).

Enjoy in 4K and share to support the art!

costinmarian.ro"
I know Hendryck Van Busse very well and I joined las October the international “Wall & Space” Conference and Workshop in Halle a.d. Saale. Two of Hendrycks friends and colaboratiors (Danilo & Roland) have been in July in Romania and did the Mural shown here: Mural Romania on Vimeo
I am glad being part of SAC and will start soon to post the photos of the FISART works,
Sergio