Hello from the Basque County!

Hi,

I am Iñaki Landa journalist and cultural manager of the Basque Country. A few weeks ago I started taking photographs for street art cities and today I take the step of introducing myself.

I work at the ARTgia sorgune & aretoa gallery, a small space based on contemporary art, the promotion of emerging artists, the Basque language and the commitment to placing the female artist at the center of the basque art ecosystem.

We also develop programs linked to Street art.

Good morning Inaki,

Welcome to the family, and i already had a look at your town: https://vitoria-gasteiz.streetartcities.com/
You’re ding a great job bringing quality content, let me knwo if we can help you with anything.

And please stay at hom, stay safe but foremost stay creative in these daring times.

Yes! Im working from home! Hard days with coronavirus… We will stay here, at least, until april!
Thanks and good luck!

Aupa Iñaki!
Asier desde El Bierzo, me seguís en Instagram desde la galería,qué tal va la cosa por Gasteiz?es el único sitio donde no tengo colegas que me vayan informando.
A cuidarse!

Hey Asier!

Aburridos y engordando como si fuera Navidad! Somos principal punto negro junto a Madrid y hemos extremado bastante las medidas de seguridad. Ni hay nadie por la calle, mucho silencio y yo aprovecho, cuando saco al perro, a sacar fotos a graffitis y murales! Vosotros ¿qué tal? ¿Cómo lo lleváis? ¿Tu eres parte del festival de murales de La Bañeza? Animooo!

Ya me imagino!nosotros intentamos hacer gimnasia todos los dias,Nerea, mi hija mayor estudia danza en Madrid y ha venido a pasar la cuarentena con todo tipo de cuerdas,gomas,para hacer ejercicios y estirar asi que por ahi cubiert@s!
Tenemos dos crios mas,Unai de 11 y Eneko de 3 asi que tampoco nos aburrimos mucho la verdad😂
Si señor los ultimos 4 años he estado pintando en La Bañeza.
A seguir bien amigo!

wow, a lot to see. Just one thing: it seems that at ‘Errekaleor Kalea’ there 16 pieces on one spot. Perhaps better to spread these over the area :wink:
Thanks Inaki !

1 Like

Yes bit we have a problem coz it is an squat neighborhood and the old names are not the new ones! Lol
There are no nanes there but… I will manage it!
Thanks, Ferre!
And… U are welcome!