Hello from Tbilisi, Georgia

Hey guys,
i’m Sandro(Alex)(33yo) from Tbilisi, Georgia. I am currently a marketing and communication consultant and also am one of the founders of street art festival in Georgia. [Niko • ნიკო](http://heres link)
here are my links - Sandro Kvantaliani and IG @benomova.
i was always into the street-art and new media art and that was one of the main reasons to start a small festival here. one of the main ideas is to help local artist to create lots of murals and also help them promote their art. Georgia is kind of virgin territory, with lots of soviet ruins and lots of places to do some great works. there is a growing scene and lots of talented youngsters bombing streets.
It is my pleasure to be a part of this community and will do my best to pinpoint some nice walls.
If you decide to travel to Georgia, please let me help you and guide you through our magical Country.
cheers to all of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woow!, i searched photos from Georgia, great views and cities. I starting follow you in facebook and instagram.
Greeting from Argentina, South America.

1 Like

hey iban, hello from Tbilisi! thanks mate, let me know if you need some news and/or info about Tbilisi. i guess i can be a best guide when it goes to Georgia :slight_smile:

1 Like