Hello from Oslo, Norway

Hi everyone,

My name is Diana and I am new to this community but very excited to be part of Street Art Cities. I am from Ecuador but I have been living in Norway several years. I am a certified guide in Oslo and due to COVID I am currently working with virtual tours for Amazon Explore. We are going to launch soon a street art virtual tour. I love street art and exploring new areas in this beautiful city.

Now that art galleries are closed to the public, street art is a great way to enjoy art for free, learn about the artists, and moreover to explore neighborhoods.

On Instagram, I am posting photos of places I like in Oslo. I am also posting street art on a weekly basis. I always make an effort to reach out to the artist, so as to get some insights on the specific piece. You can find me on Instagram @Oslo4me.

Happy hunting to everyone!

1 Like

Hi Diana,

Happy to have you on the platform, looking forward to see more of the amazing art in Oslo.

Happy hunting!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to be joining this group. I will be adding some new art work soon. I had a small problem framing correctly one photo in the platform and I was not able to fix the problem. Let keep in touch.

Cheers,
D

Definitely feel free to email me (thomas@streetartcities.com) if you want any help with the photo issue!

1 Like