Hello from Manchester UK <3

Hello Street Art lovers!

Relocating to Manchester UK with a lot of ideas, I am new as Street Art Hunter for Street Art Cities. :smiley:

As a little introduction, my name is Anna from Paris (but living in Manchester), I am Event Coordinator with over two years experience in planning and executing different kinds of events. Currently, I’m working with the association Urban Art Paris and organise one of the biggest Street Art Festival, Festival Label Valette in Europe based near to Paris.

Catlady, gamer and chef in my spare time, I am passionate for urban culture and photography. I love adventure through the tiniest side streets and look for unique locations to shoot street arts and artists. If you are interested look at my discoveries on my Instagram page My Culture Detox.:kissing_smiling_eyes:

Also, I am here to share my discoveries in Manchester and looking forward to discovering amazing artworks all around the world through Street Art Cities! :heart:

Thank you for taking your time to read my introduction and do not hesitate to contact me to discuss or share about any project, Street Art, music, event… :smiley_cat:

Speak soon,

Anna,

6 Likes

Whatsssuuup! Anna from Paris!

Since you’re also involved in Urban Art Paris (that exhibition this year was fire!), and doing a big festival, I would like to schedule a call with you. You have time for that, somewhere this week or the next?

Muchos pleasure on the network, and keep your eyes open for improvements or opportunities that we could all benefit from.

Hope to see you soon!

Hello Bart :slight_smile:

Thank you for your message! It’s very nice and I appreciate it.

We are trying our best to organise this big Street Art Festival! We are very thankful to every volunteer who helps us to create something amazing! :heart:

I would love to schedule a call with you. What about next week, yes? I am available from next Tuesday.

No worries, I will keep on eyes for sure for any improvements or opportunities to increase this fantastic application! :smiley_cat:

Speak soon,

Anna,