Hello from Denver

Hello everyone! I’m a new hunter from Denver. I’ve been writing about street art in my city for the last three years for an online magazine called 303 Magazine (we get about 500,000 monthly visitors and readers). This year, I started my own business called The Street Art Network. With that business, I give guided walking tours of street art and graffiti in Denver… and I also work on getting commissions for local artists to paint murals.
Please feel free to check out my Instagram account @streetartnetwork_denver for all my photos of the beautiful art in the Mile High City. Looking forward to contributing!

1 Like

Hey Cori,

Glad you found your way to SAC and this forum. It seems like you and I have a lot i common.
Although i’m still working full time, i’ve been organising gudied tours in Antwerp for 3 years now and since last year done some wall fixing occasionally.
So i would love to share tips and advice with you when i’m ready to start working parttime and putting more time in Street Art.
Welcome aboard this amazing, inspiring family and i can’t wait to see some Mile High Action.

grtz Tim (Streetartantwerp on IG)