πŸ‘‹ Hello from Chattanooga, TN (and Austin, TX)!

Hi all!

My name is JT. I’m a designer and front-end developer in the USA with a pretty big crush on all things street art. Currently based in Chattanooga, TN, and have previously lived in NYC and Austin, TX. Both cities let me indulge a budding passion for street art, but the massive art scene in Austin is what truly captivated me and got me hunting regularly.

That said, I’m excited to be helping bring Street Art Austin to life very soon! I have many photos on record already, but will be going back to Austin in a couple weeks to get better shots of all the latest work around town to post here on SAC.

The slightly longer version of my story is on an (unfinished, very old, and slightly broken) site that I created a while back. It’s a rough record of street art I documented all around the world from late 2015 to mid 2017. More can be found on my personal Instagram, where I plan to get posting regularly again soon (and possibly splitting off a more focused and professional account as well).

Happy to be joining this community and getting more involved with others who share my weird little passion β€” seriously, whenever I travel with others not into street art they get pretty tired of me asking to stop and walk down sketchy side streets and alleys to find some new piece, ha!

If anyone passes through Chattanooga, let’s meet up!

Cheers!

1 Like