Hello from Aberdeen

Hi hunters! Martin from Aberdeen, here to show off what’s going on in the Granite City. I am fairly new to street art scene, but I have been involved in two Nuart festivals (Aberdeen and Stavanger) this year and met many amazing inspiring people on both local and international scale. I am looking forward to show off all the amazing work that is going on here in North East Scotland.

4 Likes

Welcome Martin to this wordwide community.
Good to see some Aberdeen action.

some of the Aberdeen stuff pops up on scotishstreetart IG page and it’s well good!!!

Hi. sorry for being bit slow for replying and adding to Aberdeen’s map. I’m trying to be bit more active now.

Yeah Aberdeen has gained a lot of colour to its granite streets over last two years. Highly recommend to come up for Nuart in April, it is well worth it.

Hey,

Nice to see you here. We’d love to visit Aberdeen, some great artworks already there

I would highly recommend to join us for this year’s Nuart Festival in April (18th-21st). Absolute killer line up is shaping up for this year.

I would be more than happy to provide some tips regarding transport, accommodation etc.