Have been hunting for years, but new here! :)

Hi everyone, my name is Esther, and Iโ€™m a passionate street art lover from the Netherlands. With a background in art myself, I have always been drawn to the vibrant and dynamic world of urban creativity. My true love lies in hunting for remarkable street art pieces and sharing them with the world and fellow enthusiasts. What fascinates me the most about street art is its large dimensions, I like big walls, and I cannot lie :wink:

The magic of street art lies in its ability to surprise and inspire people in their everyday surroundings, making art an integral part of the urban landscape. And the way it transforms public spaces into accessible galleries for everyone.

Join me on this journey as we explore and celebrate the incredible world of street art together! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hi Esther! Great to meet you here as well! With a family name like yours, you are bound to fall in love with street art. You also produce murals, right? Well, I think you are going to have a lot of fun here. Looking forward to your pictures, see you around!

2 Likes

Welcome on SAC Esther, glad to have you aboard:)!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Stef! :pray: :smiley:

Hi Bart, I actually never looked at my last name like thatโ€ฆbut youโ€™re not the first to notice. :wink: It has both โ€œSickโ€ and โ€œWallโ€ in it :rofl:
Hope I can add some great works to the SAC collection ASAP! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Welcome Esther, always nice to see a fellow Dutchie :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome Esther. Greetings from Barcelona

2 Likes

Thanks Edwin!
Loooove your photography, really nice shots :raised_hands:
Reminds me to go visit Rotterdam again any time soon haha :green_heart: :white_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Muchas gracias! Awesome pics of Barca my friend :camera_flash: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Haha thanks, youโ€™re always welcome in Rotterdam. Thereโ€™s a couple of great new murals here :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I know, even lived there for a whileโ€ฆand documented a lot of them :camera_flash: on my insta โœฐ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š โœฐ (@trip_to_wanderland) โ€ข Instagram photos and videos
Iโ€™m a follower now :white_check_mark: :blush:

1 Like

Hey Esther,

Iโ€™ve been following you for some time now on IG. Welcome to the family and if youโ€™re ever in Antwerp, let me know.

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite, will definitely let you know if Iโ€™m coming your way! :smiley: :belgium: