Filter to see only what's happening in your city

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the case in general,

but when I open the app I can only choose between “Around the world”, “Following”, “Everything” and “Comments” - despite the correct city showing up on the map.

It would be much more helpful if there was an additional option “My City” to see only updates about what’s happening there (in general, not just hunters I follow)

Kind regards

Nicolas - Cologne, Germany

You can get some of this by clicking the ‘Explore’ button at the bottom, and then selecting a city (which I think are ordered by closest to you). That gives a few different views, including being able to tap into ‘Recently added artworks’.

But I’m not sure if there’s an app equivalent to the city view on the website - e.g. Street Art in Cologne - Street Art Cities - which gives a full activity feed.

Thank you for the info!

If this already kind of exists on the website then it should be a no-brainer to add this to the app.

I would be happy if other people would support this request.