Can not be seen as a hunter

Hi,
can you please check why I can not be seen as a Duesseldorf hunter in the App ( the little icon) but in the Firefox Web Browser View I am listed. Web browser are 7 hunters in the App we are just six. Thank you :wave:

1 Like

Heya!

I think you got added recently to the city, right? It can take a few days for the app to refresh the hunters list of a city. You’re now showing up for me in the app:

3 Likes

I can see my icon on my Mac Book using the web entrance. On my iPad and on my iPhone there are different profiles to see. On my iPhone I see 6 profiles, on my iPad I see 3 profiles. I was added in Cologne, 2 weeks ago!
What can I do to update the view?
Best Sabine

1 Like

Weird! Can you try switching to another city and switching back? That should refresh the city information

1 Like

Hi Thomas,
sadly this does not work. I just wrote to Stef, there are 6 hunters in Düsseldorf. No.6 is Stef ( iphone) Macbook No.6 is me and Stef is missing. On my ipad it is the same.
Same with some artworks. I can see some on my iphone but not on my ipad. Maybe it will be more actual tomorrow. I will see how it develops
Best Sabine

1 Like