Assign multiple Cities to one Hunter

Hello there,

Here is Sandro, a founder and producer of @nikomovment. Here we do festival in multiple cities and sadly there are no Hunters in those, so can We be adding murals in multiple cities?

Thanks in advance

Hiya! Yep, happy to assign you to multiple cities, just let me know which ones.

first of all thank you so much for a fast response :slight_smile:
so as i saw my last updates in your posts was the wall by SEPE in Batumi and so far most murals we uploaded where from all around Georgia.
so far we have painted murals in following cities:

• Tbilisi
  • Batumi
  • Kutaisi
  • Poti
  • Rustavi
  • Ozurgeti
  • Stepantsminda
  • Kobuleti
1 Like

I’ve just added you to those cities.

Please sign out and sign in again to your account before proceeding, otherwise the platform might not fully recognise your new permissions yet, and won’t let you save any artworks in the new cities.

Hello! I would be delighted to be able to be in several cities, I dedicate myself to painting murals and I travel a lot throughout Spain for work and leisure, and I always find murals by other people. I am a hunter from Seville, Spain, but I could add to my list: Huelva, Cadiz, Malaga, Granada, Barcelona, ​​Madrid, A Coruña, Merida, Badajoz…

Hi, I’ve mentioned before, I’ve sent requests to be added to other cities.
Could you please add me to the following cities
Bournemouth
Thessaloniki
Athens

Many thanks for the add for Bournemouth & Thessaloniki (but I wasn’t added to Athens?)
I have posted a couple of pieces from Bournemouth, I will post more in the coming days.
Same goes for Thessaloniki, I have posted 6 , doubling the pieces posted, and will post more soon, so many pieces missing from the App!

Ibrahim

1 Like

Hi,

I would also love to be added to to multiple cities, please!

Ocean Springs, MS.
Biloxi, MS.
Gulfport, MS.
Bay St.Louis, MS.
Pascagoula, MS.
Mobile AL.

Thank you!

1 Like