The clearest example I could find is I figli sono di tutti by Giuseppe Gütan - Street Art Cities not appearing on Artist Giuseppe Gütan - Street Art Cities . In lots of cases it’s hard to be sure because the artist has a lot of works, so I haven’t been able to confirm this is absolutely always true, rather than something odd about specific cases, but Inexorable by CBLOXX NOMAD, Nomad Clan - Street Art Cities isn’t on Artist CBLOXX NOMAD - Street Art Cities , and Words of Boscombe by Tech Moon - Street Art Cities isn’t on Artist Tech Moon - Street Art Cities as other examples.
Another possible explanation for this is that the artist has chosen to hide the artwork. When an artist claims their page they gain the ability to both feature (move an artwork to a Featured section) and to hide any of their artworks (so they no longer appear on their page, but still appear on the map).
As all the artists you highlight are ones who are verified (have claimed their pages) this is a possibility.
Oh, interesting. I knew they could Feature artworks, but didn’t realise they could also hide them. That’s certainly a possibility then.
This one was tagged as artwork not listed on tbe page, too. Could the reason be the same?