I’m a bit confused by how to get the ‘Seen’ collection for an authenticated user via the API.
Collections API · Street Art Cities developers says the Collections API is to “Read and manage the lists people save artworks to, including the artworks they’ve seen”, but an authenticated call to https://streetartcities.com/api/collections doesn’t actually return a Seen collection, only Liked and a manually created one.
Collections API overview · Street Art Cities developers notes that “The mobile app also keeps a special collection called Seen, with every artwork someone has marked as seen”, which confuses me even more. Does this mean that the API doesn’t actually provide access to Seen: that’s only tied to the mobile app?
Basically I’m struggling to work out whether the documentation is right, and I can actually get access to the list of artworks I’ve seen, and in which case how I do that, or whether the docs are misleading, and this is an app-only thing.